In our 17 December 2011 session, we played Dungeon World, a story-oriented game of fantasy adventure with a classic D&D feel.
The Group: Let’s Play an Interesting RPG
- About the group (with instructions on joining or watching our games)
- This session’s Google documents: characters
The System: Dungeon World
- Rules complexity: Medium (124-page PDF)
- Availability: $5 Basic Set of PDFs
- Website: Dungeon-world.com
- Brent P. Newhall, GM (@BrentNewhall, this site)
- Brian Kelsay (@ripcrd)
- Joe England
- Josh Roehm (debhaal)
- Scott Boehmer (@glimmthegnome, Glimm’s Workshop)
Video (part 1 of 3)
Audio Only (entire episode)
I received some great feedback from an experienced Dungeon World player, who pointed out that the GM shouldn’t roll in Dungeon World, so I was doing that incorrectly. Also, we weren’t using Lore the way it was intended. So, FYI!